Fashionable Hijab Style Ideas That Perfect For Rainy Days
If we live in a place that usually rains once in a blue moon, we definitely unprepared. And you live in a place where the weather is unpredictable, and you don’t know when it will rain, then you should always carry something with you to protect yourself from unexpected rains.
Here are some easy tips that all hijabis need to pay attention to when it comes to rainy days:
• Always wear clothes that make you feel comfortable and fresh. Keep an eye on the latest fashion trends and styles to match.
• You don’t have to wear an abaya or maxi dress, choose the easiest one for the occasion. Choose what keeps you warm.
• For daily wear, wear casual clothes like a coat or jacket and wrap your hijab loosely.
• Don’t forget to choose the right color because it will make your clothes dirty more easily, for example, dark ones. It will help us do the laundry too. Thanks, us later for that!
• Wear comfortable footwear, such as ankle boots, leather boots, or high-sneakers which are trending these days.
• Last one; bring your chic umbrella!
Also, we need to keep their hijab intact and dry. The scarf needs to be carried in a very graceful style and look elegantly so that it covers the head and looks sophisticated at the same time.We rounded up the most Fashionable Hijab Style Ideas That Perfect For Rainy Days, you will also love it as your main fashion inspiration nowadays!
Oh yes I lived in a place like this, its called Seattle, LOTS of rain. I wish I had access to your blog back then, so inspiring!!
[…] Typical winter style with outerwear layering gives a more special chic looks for hijabis. And these outfits perfect for going to a vacation in cold places during winter days. But for you who don’t have plans to go on winter places, don’t need to worry, you can wear winter coat for the rainy season. […]
[…] the wet seep into your shoes and soak into your socks. And, one of the most essential for the rainy day needs, a slick pair of chic boots. But we also have to pay attention to our fashion style to match […]
[…] classy and fashionable in it. Everyone should be able to enjoy the rainy days. So, if you always wear a hijab, you don’t have to change your routine, whether there’s a light rain or a […]